Here are some fun puns.
- Lightning sometimes shocks people because it just doesn’t know how to conduct itself.
- A rule of grammar: double negatives are a no-no.
- Sleeping comes so naturally to me, I could do it with my eyes closed.
- It’s raining cats and dogs. Well, as long as it doesn’t reindeer.
- I relish the fact that you’ve mustard the strength to ketchup to me.
- What did the grape say when it got stepped on? Nothing – but it let out a little whine.
November 12 was Guinness World Records Day. It is a day celebrated annually where people around the globe get together to break world records. Some of the records set were the “longest duration spinning a basketball on the nose”, “fastest robot to solve a Rubik’s Cube”, and many more. Here are 3 videos about the Guinness World Records Day and the records mentioned. There is also a video showing the evolution of man’s face over 6 million years.
Image Credits: http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com for the Guinness World Records Day image